- If you’re an executive, you need to listen to President and Cofounder of Social Strata right here.
- If you’re a social media enthusiast, you need to listen to this episode of The Heart of Marketing and learn how Rosemary manages it all.
- If you’re at all interested in building an online community, then Rosemary and her team have the goods for that, and it’s called Hoop.la (isn’t that a fancy name for something you need in your business life?).
Getting to Know Rosemary O’Neill
I have had the #RockHot opportunity to meet Rosemary IRL many times, and we became soul sisters because she is the genuine #RockHot Bombdiggity (listen for that new title in the Heart of the Matter where John also fumbles his geography…heh).
Rosemary has been plugging away carrying a large load as the rest of us, and she is the perfect example of how to build relationships. She is a truly genuine farmer planting seeds to watch them blossom from the fruits of her labor.
Well, enough about Rosemary and more about Hoop.la, the SaaS platform that builds your community. The value you will get from this episode includes:
- Why renting space on LinkedIn or Facebook is not the best decision for your community-building effort
- Why relationship is absolutely critical online, and you can use her actions as your example
- How Hoop.la, the Software as a Service platform built and offered by Social Strata, will help your brand realize its dreams (do brands dream?)
- Why you can get all the data you want and need to support your business objectives and why it is that you’re getting nothing from Facebook
Social Media Poster Girl
Follow Rosemary O’Neill at @rhogroupee, friend her on other social channels, and ask her for a demo of Hoop.la to launch your company’s community platform. Now that I’ve planted the seed, please help me make it grow because you cannot go wrong with what Rosemary and her team are offering up in the field of dreams.
Show notes and resources