Whatever your preference, omnichannel or multi-channel marketing, this Episode 033 of The Heart Of Marketing is Vitamin Water gold.
Jayme Soulati and John Gregory Olson explore a treasure bomb by Coca-Cola’s Vitamin Water. Its Project Hustle campaign was brought to light by an ever-curious 13-year-old who enjoyed the multi-channel trail marketers created from consumer goods packaging and a contest to voting for a favorite video with prizes, of course.
Learn More About Project Hustle
- You could buy a Vitamin Water beverage
- Read the label complete with deets on Project Hustle
- Check the code in the cap
- Head to a mobile site and watch videos of your favorite ‘hustler’ aka young entrepreneurs hustling for the big win
- Vote for your faves
- Help them raise funds ala crowdfunding
- Win prizes of your own, and
Pretty much everything Coke touches is golden. With its big ideas and equally big budgets, nothing is unattainable. So, how might you create a Coke-esque multi-channel marketing strategy complete with:
- Public Relations
- Consumer Packaged Goods Labeling
- Mobile marketing
- Cause-related marketing
- America Votes power of engagement and interactivity
- Social media marketing
In this episode, John and Jayme share tips to help you get creative with a variety of channels other than your website. In this episode we also mention our previous Episode 032 on neuromarketing, during which we also raise the ‘Share a Coke’ campaign.