Our headline today, ‘Speak Up Your Business,’ is much like the headline of a book, “Speak Up for your Business,” written by our energetically qualified guest, Michelle Mazur, PhD, a speech consultant who helps folks determine whether they can or should monetize a speech.
What an intriguing show today, and I’m so jazzed to bring you and introduce you to Michelle. We’ve circled around one another on the Interwebz for years, and it felt like I knew her well, but now I really do and you will, too.
Speak Up Your Business
Michelle has a doctorate in research, and she is a speech designer and coach. Aren’t those fabulous credentials? I think so, and I didn’t let her off the hook in this episode, either. I made sure I called out her knowledge to answer a few questions:
- Is a speech the same as a presentation?
- How should I be writing a speech?
- Can I keep writing my speech in my head first?
- How can I move from free gigs to getting paid?
- Why is story important in a speech?
- Is everyone cut out to be a speaker?
- Can I hire you to help me determine if I have what it takes to be a paid presenter? If you’re at all interested in answers to any of these questions, then you need to listen up. Hold on to your hat, because the energy in this episode is killer!
Thank you, Michelle, for being our guest on The Heart of Marketing. We love you.
Show notes and resources
Michelle Mazur, PhD
Buy the Book!
Speak Up for your Business by Michelle Mazur, PhD