How many of you use SlideShare? I mean, actually use it? Do you SlideShare your presentations, blog posts, auto-responder series, and more? Do you explore SlideShare for business development? Do you network on SlideShare and enhance your connections like on LinkedIn?
After LinkedIn bought SlideShare several years ago, people kinda hung this channel out to dry, but never turn a blind eye to SlideShare as it offers high-end versatility and power for your content marketing arsenal.
John Gregory Olson and I share a bunch of our experiences using SlideShare. So we hope you listen in and then add a few more of your own tips on how you use SlideShare, too.
- ‘Deck-ize’ anything you want and post it to SlideShare.
- Use a call to action at the back of your deck a a lead generation tool
- Sleuth on the competition and see what’s being shared and what topics are current with companies in your industry and network.
- Hear about where and when to embed decks for larger opportunities with branding and SEO.
- Get energized to expand your social network using SlideShare and become an authority and influencer.
You can follow influencers on SlideShare and learn from what each is delivering, and you can power up the brand and SEO at the same time.
Show notes and resources
Jayme Soulati Slideshare example: