Ideas and concepts for starting your digital marketing are great, but …
How do you apply them to your real world business situation?
That’s what we set out to answer in this episode. And what better way is there to do it than to look at a case study in the works?
So in the interest of transparency and real world application, we are sharing our digital marketing journey to let you see how we use the concepts we teach to launch a new enterprise.
The enterprise is “The Heart of Marketing.” Not just the podcast, but a Web community of heart marketers seeking to build successful businesses. We plan to build and serve that community with helpful, valuable resources and insights.
That’s going to take some serious digital marketing strategy. For example, in the coming months we will be focusing on:
- Building awareness of The Heart of Marketing brand
- Building an engaged, loyal audience of podcast listeners
- Building a website hub for The Heart of Marketing community
- Creating an inbound marketing sales funnel
- Developing an email marketing strategy
- Developing products and resources for fellow heart marketers
These are common activities for most every digital marketer today. We invite you to join us on the journey as we share the challenges, strategies and practical tactics to pull it all together. Our goal is to give you real world tips you can apply in your business.
- Establishing digital marketing objectives and priorities
- How to overcome the challenges of limited time and resources
- Developing and launching a new website
- The 3 S’s of choosing a website hosting service
034: Building a Digital Marketing Strategy for Startups