Have you ever realized a 100th anything in your life? Perhaps it was a 100 days of fasting, or 100 blog posts to your credit, or 100 days of taking photographs. Well, this is a wonderful day for The Heart of Marketing podcast because it is our 100th episode.
- We celebrate our commitment to generating top-notch #RockHot content every week since February 1, 2015.
- We congratulate one another — John Gregory Olson and Jayme Soulati — for managing to remain friends, peers, and dear colleagues after all the together time it takes to publish a podcast. (Take a listen to episode 99 where we talk a bit about that.)
- We share appreciation for YOU, our dear listeners (will you please join our community…g’ahead, click on that box on the right and don’t miss an episode) who make us keep going for one more episode and one more week on a bootstrap budget.
- We recognize the very amazing and smart community in which we belong, digital marketing, and are thankful for the guests who have made an appearance here to help us grow.
Heart of Marketing Podcast With Mark Schaefer
Like John shares in our episode today, if you’ve never heard of Mark W. Schaefer, the international influencer, thought leader and digital marketing guru and author we so love., you’ve been living under a rock, well, maybe 10 rocks.
Mark shares his visionary thinking about a wealth of topics today:
- His new book coming in 2017 about ‘being known’ is a project he announced right here (!); can anyone become known?
- What does it mean to be a heroic brand, be human and operate with servant-leadership graciousness?
- Did you know that finding a sustainable interest keeps passion and voice alive?
- Should you sit on your website for three years and not update it? Mark did, and he tells us why today!
- And, much, much more! Mark Schaefer owns one of the most influential brands in marketing today, and you can follow him everywhere on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, for sure. He shares his stories about teaching at Rutgers and elsewhere; he shares news of his global speaking engagements; he writes a ton; he shares observations from the front; and he also shares guffaws with Tom Webster on his podcast The Marketing Companion.
It is so exciting to publish a marketing podcast, and what’s even more rewarding is having colleagues and friends who enjoy it as much as we do. Thank YOU, and thank YOU, Mark for joining us today!This is a can’t-miss episode, Folks! We hope you enjoy.
Show notes and resources
There are so many ways you can engage with Mark Schaefer…here are some:
The Marketing Companion is Mark Schaefer and Tom Webster’s podcast. Tune in!
Buy the Book!
Mark Schaefer has written five highly successful books, and you can find them all on his website with a few listed here: