Promoting heartful marketing in business
The Go for Heart program recognizes those who promote heartful marketing in business. We want to bridge the gap between the digital world governed by automation and cold data with tug-at-the-heartstrings stories of goodness in customer service, events, causes, experiences, results, and more.
The Heart of Marketing seeks these stories to:
- Put smiles on faces
- Rebuild positive human connections
- Make positive results happen
- Contribute to happiness
- Showcase solidly positive marketing
Share a Heart Story
Do you know a marketer or business with a great Heart Story? We want to hear from you!
We’re looking for stories that embody The Five Pillars of HEART Marketing. So when you recommend a story for the Go for Heart program, consider how the business brings to life these principles:
- Helpfulness – how does it give value to create goodwill and loyalty?
- Experience – how does it create meaningful experiences at every point of engagement?
- Awareness – how does it communicate customer value to stir positive emotions?
- Relationship – how does it make heart connections to build profitable customer relationships?
- Trust – how does it earn trust through authentic communication and business practices?
Our mission is to spread cheer and goodwill from the marketing realm to stem the tide of negativity that consumes the Ethernet, airwaves, word of mouth, and in print. We want to keep it simple and recognize those who care and deliver a heartful touch to engage with customers or make a difference in their community.
Why Go for Heart
The Heart of Marketing podcast launched February 2015. On the anniversary of our first year, we want to say thank you to our listeners and those who have yet to listen. We want to give back to our community by showcasing good news in marketing and single out those who Go for Heart.
If Your Story Is Selected
Read our Guest Guidelines to learn more about specifics; meanwhile, here are some of the ways we’ll share your story:
- Feature your story and/or an interview with you on our show
- ‘Write you up’ on Heart of Marketing and other blogs
- You may be featured in news releases and other ongoing marketing programs still in the works
- Promote your story and social links throughout the online world, on iTunes, Stitcher Radio and Google Play, as well as a variety of social media channels that could include Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and others.
Submit your story idea here
Share your idea by completing the form below. You’ll hear from us within a week so we can gather more details. We’ll then see if it fits within the Go for Heart program. Please expect a few emails from Get Response, our email service provider and also be sure to check junk, spam or promotions folders and white list us!
When you submit this form you are automatically subscribed to receive weekly email notices when our new podcast episodes come out. If you don’t want to get these emails, you can always opt out. No hard feelings.
Note: The message box on this form contains a maximum of 255 characters, so please be concise in describing your story.
Thank you for sharing your Heart Story idea!