The Heart of Marketing
Please be our guest on The Heart of Marketing podcast. You may send your program idea to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following criteria. Leadtime may be four weeks, so please keep the timing in mind. You’ll need a good mic (we prefer something other than ear buds that have built-in mic) and Skype.
Why You’d Make a Good Guest
Here are some of the factors we’d like to consider:
• Your orientation to marketing and your leadership position with a brand
• A story topic that’s relevant to current events
• Key learnings you can share about something in business with a marketing angle
• Your specialty or expertise in your profession (may be marketing or related)
• Your previous experience on the airwaves, as a blogger or speaker
• Anything else you’d like to add pertinent to a mid-tier business
If We Select You, Please Share
1. Your bio sketch
2. An image suitable for the web
3. Any links you’d like promoted in the show notes e.g. website
4. Image of your latest book with a link to Amazon
5. Your Twitter ID
6. Listen to an episode of two and leave a review/rating on iTunes for our show (after yours airs)
7. When the episode airs, please share far and wide among your own social connections.
What We Will Do For You
If you’re selected as our guest on The Heart of Marketing, we will:
1. Include you in the headline of the program with your Twitter ID
2. Include your bio and links in show notes
3. Promote the program on social media channels multiple times
4. Write a blog post about your show at http://getheartmarketing.com
5. Your show will also appear on Libsyn.com as another link.
We look forward to hearing from you! For questions, please use our contact form or reach us via email as above.
~Your Hosts, Jayme and John